The automotive industry during the 20th century was integral to building the U.S. into an economic juggernaut. With the advent of autonomous vehicles, electric vehicles and new consumer behavior around car ownership, automotive industry upheavals and disruptions are poised to revolutionize the U.S. economy yet again.
SkillsetGroup has deep background in staffing machinists, engineers, designers, software developers and dozens of other professions vital to staffing the auto factories and parts suppliers for the 21st century.
With labor, chip and part shortages affecting the industry globally in 2022, it can be difficult to position your shop to take advantage of unprecedented demand. Help from a firm like SkillsetGroup is the way to make sure your workforce can adapt to innovations and increase production on command.
And speaking of that unprecedented consumer demand for new vehicles, SkillsetGroup also specializes in staffing sales employees, receptionists, loan originators and other vital personnel needed to staff dealerships.
Automotive Manufacturing Specialization Areas
Automotive Dealership Staffing Specialties
- Aftermarket Parts & Component Manufacturing
- Brake Manufacturing - Caliper, Rotor, Pads, Hats, hubs, Hydraulics, Fluid Systems
- CAE Analysis
- Chassis & Powertrain
- Composite manufacturing
- Design (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, CATIA V4/5 , Pro/ENGINEER, Inventor, Wildfire, UGNX)
- Electrical & Electronics (Dashboard assemblies)
- Exterior & Interior Vehicle Manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing - Six Sigma, Kaizen, Poke, 5S
- Program & Project Management
- Prototype Engineering
- Quality Engineer & SQE's (Supplier)
- Quality Management - APQP, Six Sigma, PPAP, ISO 9001, TS 16949, 8D, 5S
- R & D Engineering
- Software Integrations
- Testing / Compliance (AS 16949)
- Transmission Manufacturing
- Wire Harness Design / Assemblies / Wire Routing
- Vehicle Complete Assemblies
- Acura: Honda Motor Company
- Alfa Romeo: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Audi: Volkswagen Group
- BMW: BMW Group
- Bentley: Volkswagen Group
- Cadillac: General Motors
- Chevrolet: General Motors
- Chrysler: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Dodge: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ferrari: Fiat S.p.A
- Fiat: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- GMC: General Motors
- Genesis: Hyundai Motor Group
- Honda: Honda Motor Co.
- Infiniti: Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance
- Jaguar: Tata Motors
- Jeep: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Lamborghini: Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
- Land Rover: Tata Motors
- Lexus: Toyota Motor Corp.
- Lincoln: Ford Motor Co.
- Lotus: Zhejiang Geely Holding Group
- Maserati: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Mercedes-Benz: Daimler AG
- Mini: BMW Group
- Mitsubishi: Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance
- Nissan: Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance
- Porsche: Volkswagen Group
- Range Rover: Jaguar Range Rover
- Rolls-Royce: BMW Group
- Subaru: Subaru Corp.
- Tesla: Tesla Inc.
- Toyota: Toyota Motor Corp.
- Volkswagen: Volkswagen Group
- Volvo: Zhejiang Geely Holding Group