How do we offer such tailored staffing and recruitment solutions
to businesses from mid-sized firms to Fortune 500 companies?
We Think People.
Direct Hire Staffing Solutions
- Direct placement services to fit any position from entry level to chief executive
- Hire us on a retained, contingent or hybrid basis to find you the best candidates for any role
Contract & Contract-to-Hire Staffing Solutions
- Flexible workforce management administered through hours-based markup.
- Onboarding, payroll, full HR services for each contract employee
- Frictionless conversions to full-time.
- "Submit a Job Order" to get in touch with an account manager.
- I-9 verification
- Drug Screen
- Federal / State / Local tax with-holdings and reporting
- Workers Compensation
- Unemployment Claims
- Insurance Coverage
- ACA Benefits, Mandated Reporting
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, or semi-monthly processing of payroll
- Offices in California and Texas, serving markets across the country
Risk Management & Safety Solutions
We can cut your worker comp insurance costs
- Safety training and audits
- Instructional curriculum and videos for legally-mandated training
- OSHA reporting and injury claims
- 24-7, Spanish-Fluent Claims Service
- Full service Safety solutions for staffing clients
Learn More about the Top Industries we Serve
Hire Employees With SkillsetGroup
Tell us some basics about your business. We'll tell you how we can increase your profits and reduce turnover by supporting your recruiting, payroll and other HR functions. Someone will be in touch soon!
How to List Salesforce Skills on Your Resume
Salesforce is a popular, cloud-based customer relationship management system (CRM). Retail operations, non-profits, B2B services, factories and more can build your digital…...
The Top Six Advanced Excel Skills Employers Look for
From data simulations to macros, SkillsetGroup Administrative Division knows exactly what Excel skills employers need in administrative, accounting and clerical candidates. Show…...
Aerospace Industry Trends: Labor Shortages, Tense Geopolitics
The aerospace and defense sectors are still recovering from pandemic-related labor shortages and supply chain issues, and governments are increasing defense spending in response to geopolitics that seem to grow more volatile by the day….