We're scouting all the time -- someone on our team likely just got off the phone with a perfect fit for you, even as you read this sentence.
- We tap our expertise in the industrial sector, plugging you in to our massive, local network of business contacts and evidence-based techniques that attract the hardest workers.
- We take the time to vet and prepare our candidates. Whether the job is an entry-level position or one that requires more experience, we educate each candidate on the job requirements and conduct the drug testing, I-9 or background checks you need.
- The best employee in the world is no good if they decide to quit before the job is done. That’s why even with our temporary or temp-to-hire contracts, we find the most consistent, conscientious candidates on the market.
SkillsetGroup's Mission: Build a Culture of Retention
What Positions Does SkillsetGroup Industrial Division Fill?
- Clean Room
- Electronic Assembler
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Assembler
- Machine Operator
- Medical Assembler
- Production Operator
- Quality Control Tester
What are SkillsetGroup’s Staffing Qualifications?
See what our a star staffing and recruiting team can do for you.
- Skillset Group is ready, today, to take on your project.
- Our attentive service and evidence-based recruiting practices nearly doubled our revenues in 2020, despite the deadly COVID-19 pandemic.
- That’s some solid evidence we’ll help you grow your business, too.
- View our handy PDF for a full summary of our services
What are Our Evidence-Based Search and Staffing Methods?
Our proprietary strategies for staffing and promoting retention are what sets us apart.
We Understand Your Needs
- Trained representatives visit your firm to interview managers, get the details of the position/s in-person and check out the premises.
- Inspection and scouting informs our evidence-based search and hiring methods to find you the precise right talent for the exact right position.
Candidate Identification and Presentation
- Conduct skills and proficiency appraisals
- Conduct an in-depth interview
- Develop a detailed skillset summary for each candidate
- Organize all this data into an easy-to-digest presentation
Final Securing of Talent
- Craft your final offer
- Explain all the details to the potential hire, as well as
- Address any of the potential new-hire’s concerns about the offer, and
- Help reassure the potential new hire about viable offers.
Long-term Retention Measures
- Personal contact at day 30 on the job
- Personal contact at day 60 on the job
- Personal contact at day 90 on the job