We provide our clients with CEOs and other top management talent with the right executive skillsets to take the helm as soon as they sign a deal.SkillsetGroup provides supremely effective people who not only have the technical expertise in your specific industry, but who also fit in with your company’s mission and culture.
- For any given chief executive position left vacant, there may only be a few dozen people in the U.S. who can fill the role. SkillsetGroup spends all day every day finding these people.
- We help effective executives find the right fit by addressing all their concerns as they take the reins.
- We follow up with coaching and check-ins to make sure your new executive is happy in their position. When our clients and candidates are happy and thriving, we thrive as a business.
SkillsetGroup's Mission: Build a Culture of Retention
What Positions Does SkillsetGroup Executive Talent Division Staff?
- Board Members
- Chief Financial Officer
- Directors and VPs
- HR Directors and VPs
- Marketing, Sales and Strategy Directors and VPs
- Chief operations officers, directors and VPs
See what our a star staffing and recruiting team can do for you.
- Skillset Group is ready, today, to take on your project.
- Our attentive service and evidence-based recruiting practices nearly doubled our revenues in 2020, despite the deadly COVID-19 pandemic.
- That’s some solid evidence we’ll help you grow your business, too.
- View our handy PDF for a full summary of our services
What are Our Evidence-Based Search and Staffing Methods?
We Understand Your Needs
- Trained representatives visit your firm to interview managers, get the details of the position/s in-person and check out the premises.
- Inspection and scouting informs our evidence-based search and hiring methods to find you the precise right talent for the exact right position.
Candidate Identification and Presentation
- Conduct skills and proficiency appraisals
- Conduct an in-depth interview
- Develop a detailed skillset summary for each candidate
- Organize all this data into an easy-to-digest presentation
Final Securing of Talent
- Craft your final offer
- Explain all the details to the potential hire, as well as
- Address any of the potential new-hire’s concerns about the offer, and
- Help reassure the potential new hire about viable offers.
Long-term Retention Measures
- Personal contact at day 30 on the job
- Personal contact at day 60 on the job
- Personal contact at day 90 on the job