- Reconcile accounts, get ready for tax season and prepare for audits.
- We test candidates for fintech savvy to parse your financial data to snipe out inefficiencies and collect business intelligence insights.
- From entry level accounting clerks to your new CFO -- we vet our candidates for the latest education on changing financial regulations.
SkillsetGroup's Mission: Build a Culture of Retention
What Positions Does SkillsetGroup Finance and Accounting Division Fill?
- Business Systems Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Director of Finance
- Finance Coordinator
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Planner
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Pricing Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Vice President of Finance
- A/P Accountant
- A/R Accountant
- A/R Analyst
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Controller
- Asset Manager
- Budgeting Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Collections Specialist
- Cost Accountant
- Lead Accountant
- Payroll Analyst
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Clerk
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Supervisor
- Senior Accountant
- Staff Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Manager
What are SkillsetGroup’s Staffing Qualifications?
- Skillset Group is ready, today, to take on your project. By providing attentive service and complex recruiting, our firm nearly doubled its revenues over 2020.
- Even weathering the deadly, global COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, our scientific, evidence-based hiring and retention formulas drove our growth to new heights.
- That’s some solid evidence we’ll help you grow your business, too.
- View our handy PDF for a full summary of our services.
What are Our Evidence-Based Search and Staffing Methods?
We Understand Your Needs
- Trained representatives visit your firm to interview managers, get the details of the position/s in-person and check out the premises.
- Inspection and scouting informs our evidence-based search and hiring methods to find you the precise right talent for the exact right position.
Candidate Identification and Presentation
- Conduct skills and proficiency appraisals
- Conduct an in-depth interview
- Develop a detailed skillset summary for each candidate
- Organize all this data into an easy-to-digest presentation
Final Securing of Talent
- Craft your final offer
- Explain all the details to the potential hire, as well as
- Address any of the potential new-hire’s concerns about the offer, and
- Help reassure the potential new hire about viable offers.
Long-term Retention Measures
- Personal contact at day 30 on the job
- Personal contact at day 60 on the job
- Personal contact at day 90 on the job