We find you polished, professional administrative, human resources, customer service reps, call center workers and other office staff for your business.
- Your success is heavily contingent on your clerical staff; we make sure you have the right people.
- We vet every candidate to make sure the Excel, Quickbooks or other skills are as advanced as listed on the resume
- We have pipelines of billing, payroll and admin employees who specialize in staffing medical offices
- Our administrative candidates have all background checks, drug screens and I-9 documentation completed before they sign.
SkillsetGroup's Mission: Build a Culture of Retention
What Positions Does SkillsetGroup Administrative Division Fill?
- Account Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Bilingual Assistant
- Clerical Staff
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Executive Assistant
- Human Resources
- Office Assistant
- Service Manager
- Account Sales Representative
- Benefits Coordinator
- Call Center Representative
- Contracts Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Document Control Specialist
- HR Generalist
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Logistics Coordinator
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administrator
- Warehouse Clerk
What are SkillsetGroup’s Staffing Qualifications?
See what our star staffing and recruiting team can do for you.
- Skillset Group is ready, today, to take on your project.
- Our attentive service and evidence-based recruiting practices nearly doubled our revenues in 2020, despite the deadly COVID-19 pandemic.
- That’s some solid evidence we’ll help you grow your business, too.
- View our handy PDF for a full summary of our services
What Are Our Evidence-Based Search and Staffing Methods?
Our proprietary strategies for staffing and promoting retention are what sets us apart.
We Understand Your Needs
- Trained representatives visit your firm to interview managers, get the details of the position/s in-person and check out the premises.
- Inspection and scouting informs our evidence-based search and hiring methods to find you the precise right talent for the exact right position.
Candidate Identification and Presentation
- Conduct skills and proficiency appraisals
- Conduct an in-depth interview
- Develop a detailed skillset summary for each candidate
- Organize all this data into an easy-to-digest presentation
Final Securing of Talent
- Craft your final offer
- Explain all the details to the potential hire, as well as
- Address any of the potential new-hire’s concerns about the offer, and
- Help reassure the potential new hire about viable offers.
Long-term Retention Measures
- Personal contact at day 30 on the job
- Personal contact at day 60 on the job
- Personal contact at day 90 on the job