Christopher Baker – Maintenance Manager
Pay: Presently making $110k/yr + 15% bonus
Availability: 24 hr notice
- 10+ years in industrial foods manufacturing leadership working for such companies as fresh fruit processor (Ocean Spray Cranberries) and coffee-based flavored/sports drinks (Dairy Farmers of America, Ventura).
- He has also served in the US Navy for over 20+ years serving in different leadership capacities such as Comptroller and Logistics Management
- Size/Scope of role
- Dairy Farmers of American – Overseeing a $21M operational budget in a 137 employee plant (9 direct reports – 8 supervisors, 1 manager)
- Ocean Spray Cranberries – Ascended from Maintenance Supervisor to Production Manager and oversaw a $15M production budget and over 80 employees (5 leads, 3 supervisors and 1 manager).
- Directly responsible for all capital improvement projects throughout plant
- As a Maintenance Supervisor, he oversaw a team of 20 maintenance personnel (leads, technicians, helpers and 1 controls/automation engineer)
- Process Improvement/Leadership Training– Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, OSHA, HazMat, Military Leadership, Dale Carnegie Leadership, Autonomous Maintenance
- Responsible for improving packaging and ingredients yield from 43% to 65% within his first six months as Plant Operations Manager at DFA
- Achieved a 98% SQF Audit Score, the highest in the facilities history (DFA)
- Education – MBA w/ Honors and BA in Business Management from National University.