Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Category: Human Resources
Posted: 11/9/2021 6:15:46 PM
Terra Bella, CA
Pay: $70,000 to $110,000
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be responsible for managing search engagements, from sourcing and assessing talent to closing transactions. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with the Account Manager to understand the client’s company and organization and to pinpoint the client’s specific needs.
- Develop a targeted, multi-pronged search strategy and work with a team to implement.
- Research, screen, and qualify both passive and active candidates using multiple platforms, including our database, LinkedIn, Indeed, professional networks, and ad responses. Maintain strong candidate flow throughout the entire search process.
- Coordinate with the candidate to schedule interviews. Follow up with both the Account Manager and the candidate afterwards to determine next steps and ensure the process moves as productively and efficiently as possible.
- Manage and – if necessary – mediate expectations on both the Account Manager and candidate side throughout the process.
- Record and maintain accurate candidate and client data within our company database throughout the search process.
- Perform ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work in a metrics driven environment.
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys meeting and exceeding goals.
- Must be able to work independently in a team-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid influencing skills.
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing Recruitment Experience needed