Sr. Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a Market & Product Manager.
Duties of the Market/Product Manager include conducting market research, defining and delivering products in accordance with the vision and strategy of our company.
- Conduct market research to determine customer needs.
- Compare our company's product to competitors' products and assess the competition and differentiation.
- Work closely with global R&D teams, market teams, and sales teams to define the requirements and functionalities of our current and future products to meet expectations from the market and our customers.
- Communicate our vision and goals of improving existing and creating new products to internal teams, stakeholders, and external customers.
- Provide insights and advice on direction of products
- Work with R&D team leaders to develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and define necessary enhancements.
- Work with program managers to ensure the successful delivery of our new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development.
- Develop time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, public relations, and production teams.
- Influence team members using in-depth expertise and strong objective quantitative analysis.
- Deliver the operating plan of the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Domestic and international travels required.
- Other duties as may be required from time to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in a relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal/communication and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks. Attention to detail and follow-up.
- Dynamic, agile, flexible, and independent
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English. Excellent ability to communicate in formal English written and oral communications with executive management team.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Willing to work at different business locations when necessary.
- Legal authorization to work in U.S is required.
A global leading AI and humanoid robotics company. We conduct fundamental research, applied research, and innovative engineering to create various robotic products, which have been significantly impacting the global market and changing the world. As the leader in the intelligent service robot industry, we are the only company, which successfully commercialized humanoid robotic products for consumers, in the world.
Our mission is to bring a robot into every home, and truly integrate intelligent robots into the daily lives of everyone creating a more intelligent way of life.
The R&D center is responsible for defining and creating the next-generation robotic products. We push the boundary of the R&D of the service robot industry and create game-changing robotic products that fundamentally influence the human and robot society.