Category: Marketing and Communications
A global leading AI robotic company is looking for a top-notch Marketing Director to join the team in Los Angeles. You will have the unique opportunity to help establish and drive the go-to-market strategy for the team's innovative next-generation service robots. The R&D team is made up of an incredibly diverse set of skilled product managers, researchers, and engineers with different industry backgrounds and areas of expertise in emerging technologies. The ideal candidate has a successful track record of conducting market research, bringing creative ideas to the table, and launching innovative products. You'll lead the way in tying our branding to the world class user experience of our products and communicating our message across the globe.
- Identify new innovative growth opportunities and communicate avenues to success to our stakeholders
- Collaborate with global business development team to proactively seek out and foster strong relationships with potential partners, research institutes/universities, press/media, and industry associations
- Partner with UX and lead continuous market and user research including interviews, on-site visits, and product feedback
- Craft compelling content and lead the production of assets (pitch decks, brochures, videos, etc) which exhibit the high-quality user experiences of our products
- Build our online footprint from scratch and execute outreach campaigns with targeted customer segments to increase awareness of our groundbreaking developments
- Pave the way for sales enablement as we scale with the Product team
- Institute branding, style, and aesthetic guidelines with UX and Industrial Designers
- Support the process of designing highly interactive, responsive, but simple user interfaces (UI) along with corresponding product features for B2B service robots
- Contribute to documenting personas, user journeys, and storyboards
- Join forces with product managers, UX and industrial designers, front end developers, hardware and software engineering teams in bringing concept designs to life
- Play a key role in defining and executing the product roadmap
- Track the evolution of state-of-the-art service robots and marketing trends across various technologies (e.g. IoT, AI, AR, etc)
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical, Technical, or Business field
- 10+ years of marketing or product marketing experience in healthcare, elderly care, or medical devices
- Demonstrated track record of delivering marketing content/strategy based on in-depth research
- Experience launching B2B technology hardware and software
- Ability to work in fast paced environment to deliver well-designed products
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, presentation, and communication skills
- Aptitude for graphic and visual design
- Experience marketing with interactive products at scale
- Familiar with UX and industrial design or have worked closely with designers
- Demonstrable portfolio of visual and/or interaction designs
- Web or app development experience
A global leading AI and humanoid robotics company. We conduct fundamental research, applied research, and innovative engineering to create various robotic products, which have been significantly impacting the global market and changing the world. As the leader in the intelligent service robot industry, we are the only company, which successfully commercialized humanoid robotic products for consumers, in the world.
Our mission is to bring a robot into every home, and truly integrate intelligent robots into the daily lives of everyone creating a more intelligent way of life.
The R&D center is responsible for defining and creating the next-generation robotic products. We push the boundary of the R&D of the service robot industry and create game-changing robotic products that fundamentally influence the human and robot society.