Hayward, California 94587
Under general supervision, directs the activities of workers concerned with shipping and receiving of stored goods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews results of productivity and returns reports and compares them to established objectives and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Follows up on ALL customer requests and questions to ensure appropriate response is made and customer is satisfied.
- Treats all customers (both internal and external) with respect, courtesy and kindness.
- Upholds and complies with policies and attitudes adopted by the company.
- Accepts responsibility to think about how own actions and actions of associates effect customers and the company.
- Oversees shipping, receiving, slotting, sanitation, equipment, and truck loading.
- Checks all shipped orders.
- Invoices routes.
- Sets loading schedule each night.
- Check pick sheets for any errors or mis-keyed items.
- Security of facility after daily business hours.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety rules as stated in the Employee Handbook and otherwise posted or communicated.
- Other duties as assigned to reach Company goals
- Assigns duties to warehouse personnel. Issues written and oral instructions.
- Prepares work schedules and expedites workflow.
- Examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves problems.