Human Resources Manager
Category: Human Resources
Los Angeles, California 90061
Human Resources Manager
This is a highly interactive role reserved for a competitive, methodical person who leads with integrity, unmatched energy and a keen understanding in creating rapid, yet sustainable growth measured by corporate profitability.
You will partner across departments such as Sales, Finance, Engineering, and Customer Service in order to identify cross-organizational goals and move the needle towards even greater success.
The Human Resources function is considered a business partner and valued member of any leadership team. This position is the responsible HR site lead for our Los Angeles facilities. The HR Manager will partner closely with leaders and their leadership teams as a coach and architect in the area of talent acquisition and talent management, performance development, leadership capability, diversity, inclusion, and organizational effectiveness. This HR partner drives change efforts to transform the organization with a focus on performance and accountability.
This individual will drive key HR strategic initiatives and processes. This position is an integral part of the client group leadership teams, providing high value, people/organizational/HR consulting and HR subject matter expertise to help build strategy, improve organizational performance and develop organizational capability. This person resolves employee relations matters and all HR issues in a timely manner. This individual represents HR leadership in financial and management reviews.
- Must have strong HR fundamentals and possess HR Subject Matter Expertise in HR functions, in addition to having a business perspective and business acumen, in formulating and implementing people/organizational/HR actions that will impact the business and drive required major change efforts
- Experience with change and performance management
- Experience coaching leaders of all levels; Counseling leadership on matters concerning the development of staff to enhance effectiveness and develop potential
- Requires collaborative work behaviors and ability to consult effectively and independently
- Demonstrated track record of passion for high-level, challenging HR consulting work, while maintaining a high level of execution of tactical HR process and deliverables
- Experience investigating and helping to resolve Employee Relations issues and complaints.
- Focuses on creating a positive employee relations environment and culture by communicating and implementing pro-active employee relations strategies pertaining to employee relations, team-based initiatives, training, leadership development, etc.
- Experience coordinating Talent Management strategies to include workforce planning, succession planning, knowledge transfer, and talent acquisition
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Must be capable of serving as the primary business partner to front-line and mid-level leaders for their organization on important matters relating to organizational strategies and effectiveness. Serving as a partner focusing on brokering solutions to business problem
Required Experience and Education: Bachelor’s degrees and 10+ years of Human Resources/Business
Desired Education (Including Major): Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources