Customer Service Associate
Category: Clerical & General Office
Los Angeles, California 90035
Contract To Hire
$17.20/hr. to $19.20/hr. DOE
Customer Service Manager
Date of Posting:
November 26, 2019
- Accurately processes customers’ orders into the ERP system, ensuring that all proper discounts, special pricing and/or arrangements, terms of payments and shipping details are properly applied to orders.
- Looks up customer orders / invoices and provide information pertaining to: order/ invoice dates, totals, shipment dates, tracking information, etc.
- Receives and documents customer returns.
- Helps consumers find store/s near their area or direct them to an online retailer if no stores are available.
- Answers general customer questions about products and/or transfers more complex technical questions to on-staff nutritionist or to appropriate personnel.
- Informs customers of new products, special promos, or any other information that may increase customer orders (quantity and/or total amount of order).
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma Required; Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment (at least 3 years +)
- Prior experience in the vitamin/supplement/nutrition industry preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent data entry skills (Please include speed and accuracy scores).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and detail oriented
- Strong follow through and organizational skills
- Team player
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent work ethic
- Local candidates only (Los Angeles, CA location)
- Must be agreeable to posted wage.
Job Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Monday through Friday (Hours TBD), may be required to work on SundaysApply