Electrical Maintenance Technician
Category: Manufacturing & Production
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve electrical and electrical controls issues in circuits containing transformers, disconnects, over current protection devices, and general control components (relays, timers, etc.)
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve automated controls issues on PLC/computer-controlled production equipment.
- Able to execute electrical and controls upgrades and repairs to equipment.
- Must be very detail oriented to ensure proper wiring and code compliance, while also being able to get work done on time to conform to production schedules.
- Able to read and interpret ladder diagrams.
- Prior experience as maintenance electrician/technician is a must
- AC/DC Electrical Control Systems, Blueprint reading, PLC program
- Knowledge of control circuitry (24V-120V)
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, an kneel, bend and stand for long periods of time and sometimes repetitive.