Customer Service Rep
Category: Clerical & General Office
Irvine, California 92618
Contract To Hire
Customer Service Rep
We are seeking an energetic and driven customer service rep to join our team! The person in this role will be responsible for facilitating and supporting the customer service center.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as a company ambassador by delivering a high level of professionalism and quality through the strong admin support
- Expedite change orders, hold orders, cancellations, sample requests/orders and product specification changes.
- Respond to customer service requests by prioritizing and dispatching service requests to available installation or service technicians; act as liaison between technician, operations managers, sales force, dealer clients, business office and end user customer.
- Assist in driving field productivity through efficient call handling and support.
- Pre-call any customers that fall out of the automated pre-call system to verify issue, scheduled appointment date and time and reschedule missed appointments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by fixing the customers problem over the phone with the customer whenever possible eliminating unnecessary trunk rolls.
- Escalate any issues outside of your technical scope.
- Record customer service calls into scheduling system and data base to provide accurate customer service history in each customer account and record of service calls.
- Assist the technicians over the phone by providing accurate information of issues and testing systems to ensure all services are working for the customer.
- Close work orders using proper solution and clear codes. Ensure billing is complete and accurate by verifying the services installed are reflective of the services on the account along with the appropriate one time charges being added to the account.
- Record and classify all inbound calls.
- Assist all departments for billing, pricing, and training needs.
- Attend regular team meetings daily to strategize territory and product plans
- Maintain open communication with management and other team members
- Build a thorough working knowledge of products, consumer demand, market prices & brand compliance
What we are looking for in our next team member:
- 1-2 years of similar admin/customer service support experience
- Strong Data Entry / Order Entry skills
- Highly organized, and positive team member
- Must have above average interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Experience with company PORTALS (systems), and able to pick new programs up quickly.
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and listening.