Santa Ana, California 92705
Summary / Objective
The Program Manager role is a leadership role which includes total project management for all assigned customers and development projects related to those customers. He/She is the primary voice to the customer on development projects and as needed throughout the life of a tool or product released to production. She/He is responsible for fully understanding the customer's requests/requirements and then communicating those expectations to the company team and assuring deliverables are completed and presented in a timely and organized fashion to the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Driving total project management of all assigned projects from inception through production hand-off.
2. Regular communication with customers to assure project status updates are communicated and clarified in a fashion that promotes excellent customer satisfaction and service.
3. Purchase order management-receipt, review, entry, delivery date management and billing.
4. Quoting and product/project pricing reviews as needed
5. Document review of engineering DRWGs and various agreements
6. Coordination of customer meetings and internal company meetings, as needed, to meet the customer's project objectives and time schedules.
7. Daily communication and collaboration with respective company departments as project objectives are being planned and executed.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor's degree in engineering, manufacturing or technical business or 5-7 years program management experience.
2. Program Management Certificate
3. Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma Certification
4. Experience and understanding of: PFMEA, DOE, Protocol and Validation process for injection molding, product realization process, developing manufacturing work instructions, and analyzing engineering drawings.
5. IQMS (Order entry, Project, tooling, BOM and Inventory entry, and scheduling)
6. Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Power Point.