Customer Service Rep
Category: Clerical & General Office
Contract To Hire
Customer Service Representative (Freight / Logistics)
We are seeking a friendly Customer Service Rep with a background in freight and logistic! This person would work directly with customers to ensure continued satisfaction and a sustained relationship, by providing accurate and timely processing of orders from input through delivery.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand and develop knowledge of customers, performance criteria, products and inventories. Work with Manager and Warehouse staff on inventory accuracy, customer communications, billing issues, scheduling of in-bound/out bound customers.
- Enter data regarding inventory shipments, orders, goods in/out, accurately into Warehouse system, Schedule deliveries/shipments, arrange for incoming and outgoing product and adjust inventory levels accordingly.
- Other job duties or project as assigned by management
- Understands Bill of Ladings, Delivery Orders, rate confirmations, etc...
- Arranging and monitoring overseas and domestic logistics operations
- Processing sales orders, creating invoices, bills and purchase orders
- Inventory monitor and update
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Is able to communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Has a "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers
- Works accurate and with eye for detail
- Handles in the best interest of both customer and company
- Has computer knowledge (outlook, word, excel, WMS)
- Understands what a Vendor Guide Line is
- Understanding in Logistics Big Box Retail (Kohl’s, Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, etc.)