Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager
Category: Human Resources
TALENT ACQUISITION BUSINESS PARTNER
Provide counsel to division leaders and management on recruitment and selection, training, talent planning, and other activities required to carry out the Corporation’s talent management objectives. The Talent Acquisition Business Partner will act as an important support arm to specific business units, functions or locations, while maintaining functional leadership over the recruiting and hiring process. The position will support the business by providing consultation related to the people strategy, ranging from compliance and talent planning to performance optimization. To be successful in this role you will need to develop a deep understanding of the goals of our hiring managers.
- Formulate hiring strategies that provide qualified and diverse candidates for consideration.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and collaboration to find the right match for the organization.
- Ensure that the hiring managers and interviewing teams are aligned and calibrated within the selection process and that hiring decisions are made efficiently and professionally.
- Have the key interface with candidates in sharing information, resolving questions and negotiating employment terms.
- Develop and execute progressive integrated recruitment solutions for all corporate functions using multiple avenues including direct sourcing, industry networking, employee referrals, internet sourcing, targeted advertising, and college programs.
- Manage the full scope of the process from research to candidate identification, screening, in-person interview, formal submittal, pre-closing, offer negotiation, closing, and reference checking.
- Partner with the hiring manager to develop professional position specifications, evaluate candidate potential and follow through by hiring the right talent.
- Develop and deliver enterprise-wide programs, processes, and associated infrastructure for talent recruitment and selection.
- Collect and analyze data to refine recruitment strategy going forward.
- Write and place recruiting advertising in various media sources, implementing and maintaining internal job posting records and external recruiting procedures.
- Ensure that all procedures are consistently used for all positions to ensure compliance with recruitment and selection records retention requirements.
- Control the preparation and maintenance of position descriptions for all positions. Ensure that the incumbent in the position has reviewed them with the immediate supervisor.
- Lead the development and implementation of our applicant tracking system, ensuring that exempt level recruiting and hiring practices comply with national and local employment laws.
- Perform other special projects and duties assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills that can follow up on details in a way that shows genuine care for others.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the leadership team, management, associates, customers, and the public
- Ability to interact with a diverse employee population and with internal/external customers in an effective, professional manner
- Ability to manage projects, set priorities, pro-actively resolve challenges in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Experience recruiting in a manufacturing/supply chain environment.
- Positive/team-oriented attitude
- The position requires superior communication skills, excellent organizational abilities, strong attention to details, demonstrated multi-tasking capabilities, and an unwavering work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field and 5 years of directly related experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- PHR, SPHR OR CHPR certification is preferred
- 5 + years’ experience as a talent acquisition leader/HR Generalist, supporting 300 or more employees
Note: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.Apply