Customer Account Specialist
North Hollywood, California
The Account Manager position provides professional and “top notch” service for existing and prospective customers accounts.
This role is responsible for facilitating, analyzing, and resolving customer issues, providing product support and following up to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
If you are up for a challenge, the main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as a company ambassador by delivering a high level of professionalism and quality through the delivery of exceptional customer service and support by utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills and effective telephone techniques.
- Processes purchase orders, verifies pricing, and provides product information.
- Troubleshoots and problem solves customer's issues or concerns by providing solutions, recommendations, replacements, gathering of information, and/or detailed product information with a sense of urgency while using a positive and empathic approach at all times.
- Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and records with a high attention to detail to ensure accurate data is entered in CRM and other technology as needed.
- Performs accurate ORDER ENTRY.
- Attends regular team meetings daily to strategize territory and product plans.
- Maintains exceptional performance standards in customer satisfaction and closing customer leads
- Maintain opens communication with management and other team members.
- Builds a thorough working knowledge of products, consumer demand, market prices & brand compliance.
What we are looking for in our next team member:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of order entry experience
- Experience with EDI, for e-commerce
- Experience with QuickBooks, Netsuite or MAS2000
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and listening.
- Successful work history – Ability to work in a team environment.
- Requires the ability to utilize and understand mathematical calculations and measuring techniques
- Highly personable, outgoing and positive team member
- Ability to adhere to strict compliance policies
- Comfortable interacting with consumers daily and following up sales leads
- Proactively approaches problems with solution-oriented mentality
- Must have above average organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to pass background check.