Category: Manufacturing & Production
Santa Fe Springs, California 90670
Contract To Hire
Steel Fabrication—From Design to Installation
We have been designing, fabricating and installing custom steel products for decades. We use the most advanced equipment available for cutting, burning, punching, forming, rolling and welding steel. We work in our shop, and in the field, on projects such as:
· Structural steel
· Miscellaneous iron
· Platforms and catwalks
Materials and Methods
· Metals we commonly weld include:
· Carbon steel, such as A36, A572 & A992
· Stainless steel, such as T316SS & T304SS
Welding methods include:
· Produce X-ray Quality Welds for both Stainless and Carbon Steel structure and pipe.
· Must be able to weld with either MIG and/or TIG at an EXPERT LEVEL for both Stainless and Carbon Steel structure and pipe.
· Weld mild steel and stainless steel heavy and light structure, frames, skids, piping, tanks, sheet metal and other projects for fabrication.
· Must be able to maintain high quality welds in a safe manner.
· Maintain a productive, efficient, and safe workplace through implementing common sense practices, sound judgment, and proactive measures.
· Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
· Understanding and adhering to the defined scope of work.
· Timely and effectively communicating and/or resolving problems in an organized and detailed manner.
· Must be able to weld shop work in an efficient manner
· 5-10 years of “HANDS-ON” experience in the welding of structural steel, pipe, plate and sheet metal.
· Expert level knowledge of welding methods and quality control.
· Working knowledge of all tools and equipment i.e. overhead cranes, saws, iron workers, shears, breaks, welding equipment.
· The ability to communicate and work effectively with managers, field personnel, customers, and employees.