Accounting & Finance Recruiter
Category: Human Resources
Posted: 3/1/2022 3:07:44 AM
SANTA ANA, CA
Accounting & Finance Recruiter - Job Description
Position: Accounting & Finance Recruiter
Reports to: Division Manager
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Position Type: Full-Time, Exempt
The Recruiter will be responsible for managing search engagements, from sourcing and assessing talent to closing transactions. If you are currently working within the Staffing/Recruiting Industry and you are looking for a change of pace or simply a better opportunity with an Inc. 500 fastest growing companies, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking an upbeat professional with strong inter-personal skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, great ability to multi-task, excellent people skills, and someone that enjoys a production driven atmosphere with a positive and proactive attitude.
- Manage the day-to-day career coaching/recruiting activities to new and returning candidates and match them to the most appropriate job opportunities with our client base.
- Source new candidates on job leads, manage candidate information (e.g. resumes and contact details) in our Applicant Tracking System
- Advertise Administrative, Accounting and Finance job openings across multiple channels (e.g. job boards, company website, careers pages and social platforms)
- Conduct pre-employment screening, in-person interviews, and reference checks
- Follow procedures for each hiring stage, including assessments and interview questions
- Coach candidates on numerous aspects of the job search
- Create written candidate communications on behalf of the interview team (i.e. candidate follow-up on application process, offer letters, candidate invitations, etc.)
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires including I9 documentation
- Collaborate with team members to review job orders, discuss current client needs, and best assess viable candidates
- Attend job fairs, networking events and recruiting drives to increase candidate pool
- Maintain ongoing sales development efforts but cold calling, email and sales campaigns
- Build relationships with prospects, clients and decision makers
- Educate prospects on the various divisions available that can fill appropriate hiring needs
- Meet weekly and monthly metrics for recruiting and sales efforts
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting and/or Finance focused Recruiting position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and resume databases
- Experience with interviewing and evaluating candidates (using phone/Skype screening, structured interviews and tests)
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to maintain work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills