Industrial Recruiter - Commerce CA
Category: Human Resources
Posted: 3/1/2022 2:51:55 AM
SANTA ANA, CA
Information Technology Recruiter - Job Description
Position: Industrial Recruiter
Reports to: Branch Manager
Location: Commerce, CA
Position Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Skillset Group currently has a career opportunity for an experienced Industrial Recruiter. Skillset Group is an extremely quality oriented and structured staffing firm that aggressively promotes good service and dependability and offers ongoing training and support to successful candidates who have desire to improve and learn new innovative approaches.
- Coordinate with the Account Manager to understand the client’s company and organization and to pinpoint the client’s specific needs.
- Develop a targeted, multi-pronged search strategy and work with a team to implement.
- Research, screen, and qualify both passive and active candidates using multiple platforms, including our database, LinkedIn, Indeed, professional networks, and ad responses. Maintain strong candidate flow throughout the entire search process.
- Coordinate with the candidate to schedule interviews. Follow up with both the Account Manager and the candidate afterwards to determine next steps and ensure the process moves as productively and efficiently as possible.
- Manage and – if necessary – mediate expectations on both the Account Manager and candidate side throughout the process.
- Record and maintain accurate candidate and client data within our company database throughout the search process.
- Perform ad hoc projects as necessary.
- High School Diploma, or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- 3 years of college education or experience in staffing industry preferred.
- Ability to work in a metrics driven environment.
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys meeting and exceeding goals.
- Must be able to work independently in a team-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid influencing skills.