Category: Warehouse / Logistics
Posted: 7/20/2022 9:02:28 PM
Contract to Perm
Pay: $20 to $20
2nd shift, 4/10 schedule:
SUMMARY OF ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Operate an electric reach truck to move pallets loaded with packaged pork products from the refrigerated warehouse area to the distribution area.
- Loads and unloads trucks to complete the shipping/receiving function, verifying the accuracy of the shipping manifests using forklift (sit down/stand up/cherry picker)
- Pick orders as directed through the VMU screen and transport orders to the appropriate staging area on the loading dock Hang/remove product on/off a cart
- Work in cold environment
- Complete warehouse activities as directed by the warehouse supervisor.
- Operates an electric-powered reach truck
- Operates an electric-powered pallet jack
- Transports or retrieves pallets of product to and from various locations in the warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
- Frequently push/pull heavy objects (15 to 75 lbs.)
- Occasional lifting of product from floor to waist level (100 lbs.)
- Frequent bending at the waist/knees
- Ability to work in cold environment (20-40 degrees F)
- Ability to work on wet and slippery conditions
- Ability to wear equipment, including hard hat, gloves, hearing protection, etc.
- Follow and understand written and verbal instructions, signs.
- Flexible schedule: able to work 9-12 hour days/6 days a week