Haulling Manager - Harvest
Posted: 11/20/2021 12:23:02 AM
Terra Bella, CA
Pay: $115,000 to $125,000
- Manage the program to ensure efficient/profitable operations and ongoing fiscal responsibilities as well as assist with strategic and operational planning;
- Oversee all harvest equipment, maintenance, cleaning, breakdown, rebuild, operating, and testing for next years harvest
- Manager Jr. Haulling Supervisors for all equipment and harvest duties.
- Ensures practices and protocols contribute towards consistent and premium quality of all crops and contributes towards profitability and growth of the company;
- Drives a food safety, safety & quality culture within the business;
- Responsible for achieving, sustaining, and continuously improving product quality & quality systems, personnel safety, food safety, personnel development, and financial results;
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Collaborate with Farm Services on machine harvest activities with subordinates. Coordinate schedules with packinghouse /cooler/ and logistics.
- Ensure practices and protocols contribute towards consistent and premium quality of all crops.
- Ensure compliance with all State, Federal, OSHA, EPA, USDA, Food Safety and all other applicable laws and regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Schedules jobs, manage piece rates, approves crew sheets, etc.
- Communicates and cooperates with direct reports (Harvest, Spray, Shop, Admin) to help achieve maximum efficiencies of all operations.